Travellers information: BREXIT/Coronavirus (COVID-19)
By Nathalie the 09/05/2021
Where and when can I get my screening test?
PCR tests taking 24 to 48 hours maximum can be taken in the main airports offering flights to Corsica. There are now COVID-19 airport testing centres in Paris, Marseille, Nice, Lyon and Toulouse. You can therefore get tested at Paris-Orly, Marseille-Provence, Nice-Côte d’Azur, Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Toulouse-Blagnac. Find out more.
Each airport has also put in place a number of enhanced sanitary measures so that you can travel in full safety. For more information see airport websites.
TESTING AVAILABLE IN PARIS, MARSEILLE, NICE, LYON AND TOULOUSE
Free RT-PCR tests are now available at Paris-Orly, Marseille-Provence, Nice-Côte d’Azur, Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Toulouse-Blagnac airports, before or after travelling to or from Corsica on an Air Corsica flight. Your results will be available in a few days depending on the type of test taken. Alternatively, you may want to look for a testing centre near you or more specifically in Corsica.
- Paris-Orly Airport : Orly airport is currently offering travellers RT-PCR tests. Results are available within 48 hours maximum. To book, please make an appointment on the Doctolib website and present your plane ticket to access Terminal 1A (near arrivals, in the baggage reclaim hall). Travellers can access the test centre up to 72 hours before their scheduled flight time.
- Marseille-Provence airport : this airport’s testing centre is always open and is only offering standard RT-PCR tests with results available in 12 hours. We thus advise you to book your appointment in advance of your flight or else find a testing centre in the PACA region (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur) on the ARS PACA website (PACA regional health agency website) . Please contact each centre individually to check appointment time availability and test booking procedures.
- Nice-Côte d’Azur airport : PCR tests are available at the pharmacy in Terminal 2 in advance of travelling.
- Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport: RT-PCR tests can be taken at the medical centre on level 0 of the bâtiment de l’Arc [Arc building] (near Terminal 2). These tests can be taken prior to departure or on arrival. Results are available within 24 to 48 hours. Test must be taken no more than: 72 hours prior to flying.
- Toulouse-Blagnac airport : Travellers can access a centre offering RT-PCR tests in Hall C. Please book an appointment online and make sure you bring your boarding card or plane ticket with you. You will receive your test results by email within 24 to 48 hours. Make yourself familiar with your airport’s chosen procedure.
So for your own safety and that of your loved ones, get yourself tested if you have a flight booked on one of these routes: it’s quick, free and easy!
WHERE TO GET TESTED IN CORSICA
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!