PDO olive oil producers of Corsica were numerous to present their production this year at the various competitions in Paris, Nyons and Draguignan. seven of them 7 were rewarded with a total of 9 medals.
The quality of Corsican Olive Oil PDO Oliu di Corsica is more than ever at the rendezvous and recognized by the juries of national experts.
This year again, the island olive oil in Denomination of Origin - range "Harvest on the Tree" - is distinguished in 3 important national competitions.
An overall result that has enough to satisfy the olive growers di Oliu di Corsica AOP.
The results are as follows:
At the Concours Général Agricole, in Paris, 5 medals were awarded in the Corsican olive oil category - Oliu di Corsica PDO:
3 Gold Medals for:
- Mathieu Cesari - Domaine de Campu in Vallecalle
- The Olivadia of David Bichon in Speloncato
- The oil of the Moulin de Prunete of José Rioli, in Cervione
1 silver medal and 1 bronze medal for
- the oil of Anne Amalric's Domaine de Marquiliani in Aghione.
At the National Competition of Draguignan olive oils:
1 gold medal for
- Arburi Cesari by Louis Cesari (Ghisonaccia),
At the National Competition of Olive Oils in Denomination of Origin of Nyons,
- 1 new gold medal for
- David Bichon's Olivadia in Speloncato
2 silver medals for:
- The Aliva Marina of Sandrine Marfisi in Patrimonio,
- The Domaine de Vignale by Patricia de Viry, in Venzolasca,
For more information :
Domaine de Campu à Vallecalle- Plaine de Vallecalle - 20217 Vallecalle -
Contacts : +33 6 26 26 20 20 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivadia - David et Dominique Bichon Hameau du Regino - 20226 - Speloncato
Contacts +33 (0)4-95-61-54-15 / mail : email@example.com
Moulin de Prunete Rioli et Fils - Prunete, 20221 CERVIONE
Tél : 04 95 38 01 84
Domaine de Marquiliani- AMALRIC Anne - Domaine Marquiliani 20270 AGHIONE
Tél : 0625726562 / : 0495566402
CESARI Louis -Cutaghjolu -20240 GHISONACCIA
Tél. : 04 35 56 05 31 Mobile : 06 82 64 30 03